Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Break

Hey-o! Wolfpaw reporting here. I foty some news that'll probably blow your mood (Sorry!). I'm taking a break from posting and play AJ. You probably noticed my absences. Eh. I know everybody has this same reason as me: homework, life, homework, boringness of AJ, homework, and boringness of AJ. Yeah... Don't be too bummed out though, ok?

Anywho, I'd just like to add something here. Have you peeps been in that corn field maze in Jamaa? It's in Jamaa Township and it's pretty fun (As fun as a maze can get). It's pretty easy once you've done it more than once. I've gotten to the center twice, and have gotten the same prize (Yes there is a prize at the center but I'm not gonna spoil it). If you are a member, you get a nm prize and a member gift. Nonmembers get a lame nm gift. Well, I mean, it's not an in stores item, and it's not a rare. It's kinda like a adventures treasure, ya know?

Well, that's it. Happy November!

P.S. My b-day is on the 17th of November!!!

11 comments:

  1. You're taking a break? For how long? I know AJ is boring now. And the maze adventure, to be honest, is lame. It's so easy to get to the middle! I've gotten in the middle at least 12 times!
    XD
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is very easy. AJHQ should make an easy, middle, hard, and challenging "levels " of the maze.

      I don't know how long of a break I'll take. I guess I won't ever fully come back, but I might. I will always check AJ blogs, just to see what's up. Yes, I'll be on now and again... Maybe if I get a membership. I have nothing against being a nonmemer, it's just that you have so many more options as a member.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and in case I forget to say "Happy Birthday!" to you when it's your B-day, I'm going to say it now. XD So, happy b-day! :)
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be missed :') come back and check on us soon! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. One day off. >•<

    Happy belated Birthday, Wolfie! •w•
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13th

    this is getting annoying

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooooo it's the end of the world!!!!
    Wolfpaws is Temporarily stopping blogging, AJ is having the most boring corn maze in the world with a lame prize, and... And... Nooooooooooo just nooooooooooooooo
    ~Theawesomegirls~ (freaking out)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad people care at least. Ok, I'm going to force myself to blog more about AJ because my fab blogging skills cannot go to waste. Seriously. ;)
      ~wolfie who should really be doing her homework and doesn't want to sign in to Blogger

      Delete