Sunday, August 24, 2014

:)

Who am I kidding? I'm not taking a break! I can't, I just can't XD I guess I do want to keep posting. It's just that I do have surf camp, so I might not be posting on those days. Eh. Life. I gotta keep up with it.

Anyway, some new items: 


Big.


Cool.


Strange.

Carrying on! Look what I found in the Chamber of Knowledge!


<3 I'm telling ya, otters are my 2nd favorite animal EVER! Here's some more:



 I just love them SO SO SO SO much!!! I mean, my blogger account profile picture is otters! I absolutely love the otters. And I will continue to post at least one thing about them. XD Good day!




7 comments:

  1. Otters are so cute!

    O= oh-wow!
    T= totally ADORABLE
    T= terrific at every thing
    E= every thing meaning being cute!
    R= rawr! So cute wiv your tiny voice!
    S= SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok then. XD

    And those statements by Fang and Wild are so true.
    #OTTERS4EVER
    <3 owo XDD (idk...)

    ReplyDelete