Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm Back

Hey dreamers! I'm back from my trip so I can get to some regular posting. Ok, ok. Maybe I don't post "regular", but... You know. I have a problem with my blogger account right now, so I can't post on a computer. I'll have to post from my tablet. But how will I show new items, updates, etc.? I'm hoping an Animal Jam blog owner will kindly let me use their pictures of items and the Jamaa Journal (updates). I'll give them credit for the pictures and a link to their blog. Now the question is who will be that blog owner?


2 comments:

  1. What about your buddies? They'll probably allow you to use their images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Well, I was testing to see if they still checked/read my blog and would offer help.
      ~wolfpaws~

      Delete