Friday, August 29, 2014

PAWSOME New Code Camp Hosted by Animal Jam!!!!

Hey jammers!

I have crazy awesome news! AJ hosted a Code Camp, according to the Daily Explorer!

This was taken from the Daily Explorer.

Doesn't it look fun? It took place in Salt Lake City, Utah, and according to the Daily Explorer, kids from "all over" came yto participate. Lucky! I wish I had known about this, and I wish I lived in Utah/Salt Lake City. It was AJ's first ever Code Camp, too! 

"At Code Camp, Jammers were able to test out new developments, and even check out some of the new features that will be coming out. There are so many surprises in store for Animal Jam, we can hardly stay calm!"

That is what AJHQ said in the DE. So apparently there is A LOT of new stuff coming to Animal Jam. And those lucky kids got to test them out!!! I can't wait!

Don't take my word for it! Read it yourself! Here's the link: http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/?p=1904#comment-21683

Comment Call: What do you think about this new Code Camp? Would you travel all the way from where ever you are to attend to this camp? Would you WANT to attend?

Play wild!


P.S. The new item is high top sneakers, but I don't have a picture. I'll add one later :P



5 comments:

  1. I live there. :3 My mom told me about it, so I knew about it beforehand, but yeah... I didn't end up going because of school. :( I hope they will host more so I can go! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That seems amazing!!!!! I wish I could have gone but I live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they hold it by my place. I won't ride an airplane all over just for a camp.

    @Naf: Lucky you! At least you're near for in case it's held there again!

    ReplyDelete