Sunday, August 10, 2014

Idea!

Hullo jammers and dreamers! Unfortunately I can't go on the laptop because my brother is on it, so no new AJ item post right now.  

How are you doing in Animal Jam, currently? What's your main focus? I have a feeling my friend Nafaria9's focus is finding/tracking hackers, and also friends :) I guess my focus is to find something entertaining to do in AJ! Oh well. Maybe I should play games in the Sol Arcade more often. That place has kinda of been forgotten... Oh! I just hah a great idea. Maybe I could an arcade week at my den! You know, buy a bunch of games and set them in my den and have tournaments and stuff? I could make a whole arcade themed place! And we could go hang out at the Sol Arcade, make up games, oh the possibilities! >:) This will be fun. And nobody can stop me! Muahahaha! XD Happy dreaming!


P.S. A message: 



1 comment: