Friday, July 11, 2014

Traveling

I better tell you guys this before I get too lazy to do it. My family and I will be going to another continent on Saturday. I think it's 2 and a half days. I will be going on AJ, but not that much. I have a bunch of family there and so, since it's vacation, I shouldn't be sitting around playing Animal Jam. I will go on AJ, but not as often. Also, the timezone there is much different. Where I'm going, it's one day ahead of the US. I'm not sure if it's for the whole US, but... eh. So basically I won't be on when most of you are on because I think most of you live in the US. Hope you guys have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Which continent are you going to? Asia? Europe?

    Oops... Is that private information? I'm just eager to know about other cultures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurhurhur she told me >:D
      She'll be somewhere near me ^_^

      Mythy

      Delete