Friday, February 21, 2014

Eagles and More (continued, AGAIN)

Ok, so apparently I can't make posts long, so I guess I have to go from here( Ah, just found out something that proves this sentence wrong. Oops.) . Anyways, there are also new items in the Diamond Shop for all jammers.


I'm glad AJ has decided to make nm diamond shop items. But most non members can't buy these items because they don't get daily diamonds. A bit unfair, don't you think? Also, I'm a bit said that dragon gloves are in stores. I was planning big things to trade with it :-[ Anyways, a returning pet has been put in the Diamond Shop too! The...


tigers! Cute, huh? Oh, back to eagles. I've just found a kinda disturbing thing about eagles. Kinda. Look.

Looks a lot like blood huh? Egh. Man, I just really love the eagles. Almost every pattern looks good on them. I have a liking for the swirls and block swirls. Here is an eagle outfit I found while out and about in Jamaa. 

I admire this outfit. Anyways! I think that's it for now. Happy dreaming!

2 comments:

  1. A cute outfit would be:
    -Black Witch Hat
    -Black Heart Locket
    -Pink Worn Blanket
    -Black Glove (NM), but there's this glitch :T
    Then:
    Light grey head
    Dark grey wings
    Matching pink square swirls pattern
    :3

    MythKitten who luvs cuppycakiez

    When I was little (like 3 years old) and only spoke french and weird english, I thought Cupcakes were called Popcakes and popcorns call Cupcorns.
    IK IK I was weird and I still am :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see that outfit. The world needs weird people, in a good way :)
      ~wolfpaws4330`

      Delete