Monday, February 24, 2014

Lucky Party

'Ello dreamers! The St. Patrick's Day is coming up, and the Lucky Party has returned! The Lucky Shop:



These are the items in the Lucky Shop. I love the fountain, and the little statue is cute too. Here is what you will see when you enter the den of the party.

Hehe, that's me all dressed up. Sorry for the bad pictures. I was hurrying.

Here is the center of the giant leaf clover. I'm the flying tiger, haha. Some other pictures of the Lucky Party.

Just chilling with random peeps.


Doing the limbo, haha!


Tea time! And here is the music that is being sold in the Lucky Shop. Pick it up at the one and only Lucky Party!!


Lastly, the new leprechaun shoes are also being sold at Jam Mart Clothing. Aren't they cute? I wish I could model them for you dreamers, but I'm not a member. 


That's it for now! Happy dreaming!




No comments:

Post a Comment