Saturday, April 5, 2014

Naffy Taffy's Party!!!

Nafi's party was SO fun! Here are some captured moments: 


First, an all about Nafaria quiz. We were guessing her favorite Disney princess. I failed. DX


Side comments from the questions.


EAT THE DEN. IT'S MADE OF CANDY!!!!!!!


SKITTLES AND TAFFY AND NAFFY TAFFIES!!!


Just chilling out. Playing games and stuff. Good times.

And now as I return back to the Animal Jam tab, I see that everyone has left. Aww, I didn't get to sing happy birthday to Nafi ): I Guess I'll sing it now.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Nafaria...
Happy Birthday to you!

:) 

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! XD XD I couldn't come- unexpected conflicts. >.< But it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was dere during birthday cake ans some of da games

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am da wolf saying my clan is back on. IT IS DA TRUTH! LOOK UP MOONSTAR88745, LOOK AT MY ANIMALS, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT WOLF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember naffy taffy? that was da best part of the party! nafaria said something about naffy taffy, its good for you! lol! nafaria, you are the BEST JAMMER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look closely, and you see da brown wolf again

    ReplyDelete