Sunday, April 27, 2014

Survey: Why do you play Animal Jam?

Hullo jammers and dreamers! I will not mope around complaining about homework and why I cannot post. I will do something interesting for once, which I think will be a start to a new little something. Something that makes The AJ Dream unique. Possibly. I've decided to do a survey. I went around asking jammers, members and non members alike, to answer this question: Why do you play Animal Jam? Whether it's just to past the time, learn, or collect rares, I believe that all jammers play to make friends and chat with them. Just some background. And here are the results: 




According to this information, having fun is the main reason for play Animal Jam. The least reasons to play Animal Jam is to hang out with friends and to learn. Collecting rares is in the middle. Thank you to all who have participated in my survey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment