Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bye Bye School, Hello Summer!

Today was the last of school for me! :3

It was probably the most stressful last day of school I've had. We had to have a little speech about our favorite memory of the school years there, and then EVERY SINGLE student came up and said theirs. It was stressful because you had to say it front of the whole grade and the parents. O-O

Anywho, how has it been going dreamers and jammers? I've been doing pretty good. Yesterday, the whole grade had a pool party all school day :D It was good fun. In Animal Jam, nothing much. Just... stuff. Friends. Eh. Pinky Pie made a chessboard in her den and since I know nearly nothing about chess (I fail), I'm just spectating.


Teh other spectators and me. All crowded up in one corner. XD

When I was younger I played chess with my friend at lunch. I don't remember much. I think I lost. XP He was probably very annoyed with trying to explain everything to me. XDDD So yeah...

Pinky's friend, who is now my new friend, gave me a free kite as a gift. I LOVE KITES AND BALLOONS. And I traded meh lightning necklace for dreadlocks. Don't regret a single thing. XD Like the look?


Yep, my animals are getting ready for the summer. Got any plans? 




No comments:

Post a Comment