Sunday, June 15, 2014

For Once I'm Doing An Update Post. Enjoy! XP

Hi dreamers and jammers! I have decided to make a post about the updates. Of course, you guys already know about 'em, but I though I should just share my thoughts, I guess. Oh, gosh. Right now I just so a person say

We need to get something straight. THE BETA DAYS CAN'T COME BACK. Do you know what beta means? Do you know what beta means?! I'll tell you! 


Or rather, Google will tell you (First I searched up the definition of beta, but it said it was short for beta test, so I search beta test)! Do you see what it means?! You can't bring back the "beta days" because, because... Well, read the definition! Duh. Anyways, today's new item is the gazelle horns!


 In the unreleased (Well now, released) colors. But not all the colors are there, at least I don't think so. I don't really have any opinions on this. I don't really care that they are in stores now. Some say (According to EtherealComet) that spikes will come out tomorrow. She thinks that would be nice. I guess I do too. Eh. Carrying on! On Thursday, some new awesome updates have occurred. Let's begin, shall we?


That's cool! The first underwater adventure! I'll be sure to try it out at least once (I don't really care for the adventures anymore)! I hear there is a passage for dolphins, so be sure to play as a dolphin (Dang, I just realized that was redundant). 


Good idea, AJHQ! The Daily Spin needed something new. And new colors have been added! That is so so so cool!!! I like the ice blue and lavender color.


Ooh, new spirit armor! And the old pieces have returned too!


I have 21 diamonds, so I could buy the armor pieces I don't have, but these just don't seem appealing to me. :P


Finally! A new contest! I have a good idea, but I don't know how I'll draw it. I was thinking about glasses like Harry Potter, but... O.O
And also, remember to check out the printable pages at the Medical Center!





And last but not least, the 5th page of the Jamaa Journal! Be sure (Gah, redundant) to buy a lion before June 26th, members! I'm so scared for the endangered animals. If they become extinct, then.... :'(

In other news, I have decided to finally end the Where In Jamaa?! contest. The results will be posted on the contest page. 

Have a nice day and happy dreaming!





No comments:

Post a Comment