Monday, March 3, 2014

RIM & Nesting Dolls!

Hey dreamers! It feels good to post on a computer again. The RIM is the rare damask blanket! 

I am not entirely sure if it's a typo. I mean, it's a normal blanket, not a damask blanket or whatever AJ called it. Anyways, this colorful blanket is found on the third page of Jam Mart Clothing. 

Just a bit pricy but nothing like the fox hat RIM which was, if I recall correctly, 1,000 gems or more. I can see why AJ did that though. Since fox hats were so desired, they decided to bring'em back. But as a very expensive RIM. Going back to the subject of damask, the non rare version of the damask blanket is called blanket. And the rare version is also called blanket. Why did AJ call it damask? I'd like to here your ideas in the comments below.


The next thing I'd like to talk about is the nesting dolls. So far, there is only Cosmo ones and Liza ones. I was at my friend's den, QTangel, and I noticed she had both nesting dolls. I clicked on them and well, this video explains it all. 
Another word for nesting dolls is... ok here it goes; matryoshka. It is pronounced mat CHree awsh kuh. Or just look it up XD. Well, that's it for now. Remember to tell me in the comments what you think about the damask stuff. 


Also remember to come to EtherealComet's birthday party! 






3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! The video is so blurry! Sorry guys! Well, go visit QTangel's den and try clicking the nesting dolls. Over and over.
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, my videos are always blurry. DX And even though your blog is new, it's super cool and awesome! You are a good blogger! :D

    ReplyDelete