Friday, March 14, 2014

'Sup

Hi dreamers. I don't want to post all about the boring new items. You can see them for yourselves. First of all, if you want to protest scamming, tomorrow there will be a scamming protest at the server, Bakoy. It will be hosted by Nafaria9. If you would like to visit her blog click here----> animaljamwhip.com


 
So yeah. Well, I guess I'll  have a question for this Friday. At the Adventure Base, there is a little rock thingy that has a flashing light like in theaters. What do you think this is? I'd like to hear your ideas in the comments below. 


 I would also like to hear any ideas you dreamers have for posts. I don't want boring posts about updates, I want something unique, different. But still interesting and fun. Happy dreaming!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, not sure what you could post about. I'm sort of running low on ideas, too. Derp. I think that rock-thingy is for watching Adventure Videos or something... (I haven't visited the Adventures in forever, my animals have no levels at all.) XD

    ReplyDelete