Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Secrets of Jamaa

After seeing the Swoopy Eagle nest, I was determined to find more secrets, new secrets. I am sharing these secrets with you my dreamers. 


Go to Tierney's Aquarium and listen to the music. Do you hear the children?


See where the little opening is? Where the water is coming out? Where would it lead to if you went inside?


Have you ever wondered what lies outside of Jamaa?


This is probably a well known one. I think that if jammers are able to break the Coral Canyons bridge, this door will open.


I just wonder, don't you?


Will this cave be open one day?



I would love to hear about all of the other secrets you dreamers have found. Exploring Jamaa is the only way to unlock your inner explorer. It is the key.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool secrets! When I first joined Jamaa, I thought that I really could look through the binoculars into Coral Canyons, but I couldn't. I hope we can someday, though... :)

    ReplyDelete