Thursday, September 4, 2014

Big Hero 6

Are you guys excited for Big Hero 6, the movie by Disney? I'm so pumped! It'll be like an early birthday present because it comes out on November 7, and my birthday is November 17. I could watch it on my birthday! That'd be nice. 



Big Hero 6 seems like an awesome movie, but it'll kinda be hard to relate to Hiro because he's 14. It always seems like you can realte more to the character if they're the same age as you, right?

Hiro

Hiro

Doesn't he look so much like Vanellope from Wreck-it-Ralph? They look like they could be cousins or something! XD Ok, ok. In these pictures he doesn't look like her, but if you watched the trailer/clip on YouTube, you'd see what I mean. 

And don't think I've forgotten about Baymax!!! He's so cute. He like a big, fat balloon teddy bear! <3




Look at the chub ball! XD

Anyway! Are you guys excited for this movie?

Now, I know this is way off topic. But! This is my blog and I can do what I want XD I will do an update post tomorrow. I hear sugar gliders are out in the Diamond Shop! I don't think AJHQ drew/made the sugar gliders as good as they normally do. They look really weird and awkward. Like a cross between a boar, pig, kitten, and a baby tiger/lion/cheetah/snow leopard. Anyway, see ya later!






2 comments: