Friday, May 2, 2014

Ahh, Some Fresh Updates! :)



Hiya jammers and dreamers! It's finally Friday! Apparently the updates are today and have not occured on Thursday. But that's ok! Okie, let's go through the Jamaa Journal! Sorry, there will lots of exclamation marks in this post today because I am in high, high, high spirits! 

Pet cheetahs! Aww, they're cute :) But I don't feel like buying one. Cheetah pets come and go so get yours while you still can! 
*Turns page*

Summer has arrived! You can now purchase a water park den! Oh, I just love those dens. They are my third most favorite den in Jamaa! And the Heatwave Party has made a comeback! Chill out and grab a smoothie and this relaxing summer themed party! 
*Turns page*

Well obviously the feather means that an adventure for eagles is coming for soon. And there is a new animal coming soon as well! Ooh, I'm so excited! I just know it's a hyena!! Here is the puzzle completed if you want to see how it looks like:
Credit to pink200330 for this pic. I got it from her blog, The Animal Jam Fun Jam

*Turns page*


A DOORBELL?!?! That is SOOOO cool! The going to a different world thingamig is kinda cool too. A doorbell! Epic! Here's how it looks like when you someone is at your den! 


Coolio!

Well, that's it for the Jamaa Journal! Hey, here is something I've noticed: 


I"m pretty sure the Sit wasn't there before. Yep. Anyways, I hope you guys have a lovely day! Oh, and my friend from real life just joined Animal Jam! Say welcome and hello to saddlebred11!


That's it jammers and dreamers! Happy dreaming!




No comments:

Post a Comment