Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Forgotten Desert is... Well, There Will Be Different Opinions

Well, this is outstanding! I have received 2 spikes from the Forgotten Desert adventure in ONE day! Here is my theory on how to get a spike in this adventure. You to play it with only 1 other person, so 2 people, which 1 is you. I think this because when I got my first spike, I was playing with 1 person. Right now, I was playing with 4 people, then 1 person left, then on the third treasure chest 1 person left. That just left me and 1 other person. We both got the spike.



The blue one was my first and the green was my second. I do not want to hear complaints about this adventure giving "good" stuff. Just be happy or if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. My opinion is that this is wonderful. Period. Anyway, happy dreaming and may luck go your way! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow cool! I got two rare wrists today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I haven't won a spike yet, but it doesn't matter since I already have one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have recived 0 and i spend all my free time on aj mostly doing that adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saddle. XD You gotta do the Name/URL one so I know YOU made that comment. Or at least put something like -Saddlebred11
      ~wolfi

      Delete
  4. I wish I was a member. In fact, the last non member animal was released in 2011! I get AJ needs money, but it's been three years. Plus, the last gems animal was the deer. Now they only release diamond shop animals. SO UNFAIR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr stop with this dimond madness!!!!! -moolove123

      Delete
  5. I was playing this adventure with 3 other people today and I became so rare! For the green shards I got a pink headdress,for the yellow shards I got a black long spike, for the blue shards I got a pink short wristband, for the white shards I got a cami's frog. I did the adventure again and for the purple shards I got a purple headdress. This is my new favorite adventure!

    ReplyDelete