Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Some Art

Hullo dreamers and jammers! I made some drawings of some of my friends' (and not friends' XD) animals if they were a human!Naffy, I wanted to do one for you but I don't know which is your main animal!

This Sparkle Arcticgem (my main animal, a tiger) if she was a human!

This is Old Frozenspirit (Snowyclaw's main animal, a wolf) if he was a human! Oh gosh, I just realized Old Frozenspirit is a boy. Oh well. :T

This is... EtherealComet's main (or favorite, I dunno) animal, a fox. Sorry I don't know her name! This, Ethereal, is my picture that I would like you to put in your gallery. I hope you like it!

And this is Pinky! A.K.A. Pink200330. This is her main/favorite animal, a tiger. I also forgot it's name. Sorry!

No critizing! 'Cause these were made on a tablet by the fingers of yours truly. I hope you guys like it! :)



2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Whenever I draw a human it turns out not looking like a human. >0>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you are AWESOME! Thank you so much! I'll post it in the gallery ASAP. :D

    ReplyDelete