Friday, May 30, 2014

AJHQ Has Been Changing AJ a Bit

Hello dreamers, the internet is extremely slow today. The wonders of technology, eh? Anyways, I was just my thing Jamaa when I got a buddy request. At first I was surprised at how much it has changed. Now you can see who you are deciding to buddy, which is awesome!


That's nice that this person wants to buddy me. I have also encountered a glitch! Usually I don't show you guys glitches I find like other blogs, but this one I just had to show you.


Bass camp? So... fish camp? Because Bass is a type of fish. Well AJHQ, you made a typo! Haha, one day I was reading a post on the new DE and I saw a typo that made me laugh. It asked something in the form of a question, but there was no question mark at the end! It was so ridiculous is put a smile on my face. If you read the sentence, you'd laugh to. 

To end off this post, I would like to remind and tell you dreamer and jammers about somethings. First of all, remember that there is a contest I have going on! And there is a prize! Secondly, have you heard the new music? I absolutely love Evening Star's music. You have to check out his YouTube channel and listen to his music. And lastly, I'd appreciate it if I had some art commissions! You won't regret it! Thanks!




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I like the new music. Also, it's not a glitch nor a typo. It's a pun. The "bass" they used is pronounced "base," which is used in music. Pretty funny, huh? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh. Lol. AJHQ.... *shakes head* Very punny. XD
      ~wolfy

      Delete